Personal Tax and Trusts
Your self-assessment tax return may be so simple that you do not need the services of an accountant.
However it is amazing how quickly complexities can be added, income from investments, an element of self employment, income from rented property.
With penalties for missing deadlines increasing it is often safer to let the Old Mill personal tax team help you through the process – and are you sure there are not ways you could present things to mitigate your liabilities?
We can help you fulfil your responsibilities to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) by:
- Dealing with HMRC on your behalf
- Assisting with the preparation of your self – assessment tax return each year
- Accurate calculation of your tax bills
- Advising of tax payments due and dates of payment
- Ensuring deadlines are met to avoid penalties and interest
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries into tax returns
- Dealing with other matters such as checking PAYE code numbers and statements of account